In order to enroll in one of the courses prospective students must complete the following:
- Attend an enrollment interview
- Complete an enrollment application (no fee)
- Provide identification and contact information
- Provide proof of diploma/GED and any previously completed program hours from another instituiton
- Complete enrollment paperwork and tuition payment arangement
Upon completion of these steps, the student will be provided with a start date and end date, all materials necessary for class, all materials relating to school practices and procedures, and licensure testing handbook.